We are pleased to offer our patients the many advantages of CEREC in San Rafael, California, including the ability to receive dental restorations in just one day. With this technology, our dentist has been able to provide efficient care while accommodating to patients’ schedules for over 10 years. Please call us at 415-472-5211, and a team member will gladly help you schedule your visit with Dr. Michael Dab soon.
Advantages of CEREC include:
- Restorations can be more cost-friendly and timely for patients
- Less time or number of visits spent at the office
- Digital impressions make visits more comfortable and efficient
- Temporary crowns in between visits are unnecessary
- More natural tooth structure is saved
- CEREC restorations have been proven to last over 10 years
- Patient’s smile is restored to be functional, strong, and attractive
- Restorations are metal-free
The process of CEREC begins with an initial exam to ensure one-day crowns are best for you. Next, our dentist will prepare your tooth by removing dental decay and weakened tooth structure. CEREC technology then allows our team to take a digital impression of your tooth that will be used to create your restoration. Your customized crown is then fabricated in what is known as the milling unit in just a few minutes. Last, our dentist will check that your crown fits properly before it is bonded and polished to your tooth. We invite you to call us today to learn more about CEREC technology.