Dr. Michael G. Dab, DDS
Dr. Dab has been creating beautiful smiles in Terra Linda since 1983. A native of San Francisco, he attended the University of California at Berkeley and received his DDS degree from Northwestern University Dental School. He then completed a General Practice and Hospital Dentistry Residency at UCLA. After practicing in Beverly Hills for several years, he returned to the Bay Area and established his practice in Marin County.
Dr. Dab is excited to provide Same-Day Crowns and has been for over 10 years. Dr. Dab has been restoring dental implants since 1985 and placing dental implants since 2004.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Association of Hospital Dentists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (eligible)
Dr. Dab and his wife have two adult daughters. His interests include bicycling, tennis, technology, reading and traveling. He has completed several Century bike rides, including the Wine Country Century, Marin Century, Tour de Tahoe, and was a volunteer for the Jensie Fondo. He is a member of the Echelon Riding Club.